I’ve been so happy to call the lively Southport Corridor home, and not just because it’s the city’s Unofficial Empanada District. Close to the Brown line and busses, filled with walkable shops and restaurants, our family-friendly neighborhood offers all the enjoyments of Chicago living.
Click here to see Southport homes and condos on the market.
- Southport Neighbors Association – Website, Facebook
- Southport Corridor News & Events Blog – Website, Facebook
- Lakeview Chamber of Commerce – Website, Facebook
- 44th Ward Alderman Tom Tunney’s Office – Website, Facebook
- 47th Ward Alderman Ameya Pawar’s Office – Website, Facebook
Some Favorite Southport & Wrigleyville Local Spots:
- Coffee shop: Cafe Tola
- Boutique: US Apothecary
- Bar: Bodega Sur
- Restaurants: Coda di Volpe, Coalfire
- Best brunch: Southport Grocery
- Other Attractions/Events: Park at Wrigley, Music Box Theater
photo credit: Music Box Theater